Yesterday’s share included Carrots, Radishes, Broccoli, White Potatoes, Red Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Jalapeno Peppers, Tomatillos, Collard Greens, Kale, and Cilantro.
Due to technical issues with the recipes page, Recipe Roundup will be posted on the main page for now. (p.s. If you are a WordPress expert, please email us!) Enjoy these recipe ideas from around the interwebs. If you try them please do share your results on the Recipes Forum!
- Feeling a little peppered out? Are peppers dying left and right in your fridge? Check out Jalapeno Madness for tips on preserving jalapenos. These tips can probably be adapted for other types of peppers. Don’t forget to wear rubber gloves!
- Carrot Soup with Fragrant Indian Spices (one of my favorite recipes, I can personally attest to its deliciousness)
- Marinated Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli – a delectable vegetarian dish from Mollie Katzen of Moosewood Cookbook fame
- A ton of Radish Recipes from Mariquita Farm in California
- Lime Cilantro Sweet Potatoes with Black Beans – blogger Cate’s description says it all: “Black beans are a great source of fiber, sweet potatoes provide Vitamin A, and lime juice keeps you from getting scurvy. Awesome.”
Go forth and cook!
– Emily –